3. The owner and administrator of the Website is the "ONLINE STORE Sp. Z o.o., ul. Ludwika Waryńskiego 26/8, 15-461 Białystok ” company (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
4. Using the Website requires a device with the Internet access and software installed that allows to browse www pages. It also requires owning an e-mail account and being able to use it.
5. The device the user uses to access the website should be able to use the 'cookie' file technology. Devices that don't have the 'cookie' file technology available or enabled may not run the Website properly, which the Administrator takes no responsibility for. It is recommended to install or unblock a software that enables using 'cookie' files. The 'cookie' files technology works by saving files containing information used to personalize the Website's services for a particular user and information used for the Website's traffic statistics in the memory of the information systems (computers) of people visiting the Website.
1. The object of the Website is selling access to an online platform that teaches the 1000 most common English words. The user receives their own login and password to the system which they can use with no time limitations.
USING THE WEBSITE
The Rules of Placing and Filling the Orders
1. The Website makes it possible to purchase access to an e-learning platform that teaches vocabulary online (Transaction).
2. In order to fulfill a Transaction it is required to select the desired options out of the available offer and follow the instructions on the screen.
3. In order to properly fill an order it is required that all the necessary data is provided to the Website and that all the other actions described on the Website or by mail are taken.
4. Verifying an order works through an e-mail message sent to the users at the address provided during registration. The user will be receiving up-to-date notifications about the status of their order.
5. Filling an order takes place after the Administrator receives the payment for a selected product. Payments are made through the payment channels available on the Website. The details required to transfer money will be given while placing an order on the Website.
6. The basic mean of filling orders and providing the ordered access to the e-learning platform is an Internet connection.
7. The user should not show anyone their login or password that give them access to the e-learning platform.
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the contents published and sent by the website's users, nor for their authenticity, honesty or genuineness.
2. The Administrator is not responsible for situations and events as well as results that might take or took place in the real world as a consequence of using the website, following the content of the lessons or the information published on the website.
3. The Administrator will not disclose the information or data on a user to any third parties in any other way than the ones arising from the scope of permissions and declarations given by the user themselves without a legal basis requiring the Administrator to do so. The Administrator will do their best to make sure that the information is protected in a way that is proper and in accordance with the personal data protection act and ordinances derivating from it.
4. The Administrator, as the owner of the Website, will do their best to make the Website and all the other services provided through it function continuously and with no disruptions, however the Administrator is not responsible for disruptions caused by unauthorized interference of the Users or third parties in the system structures operating the Website.
5. The Administrator has the full right to close the website (temporarily, completely or partially) in order to run maintainance or add new services without previously notifying the Users.
6. The Administrator is not responsible for any loss of Website's data stored in the Administrator's information systems, caused by a failure of the hardware, the network or as a result of the actions of third parties.
8. The administrator reserves the right to anonymously publish contents directed by the Users to the website's staff and concerning matters related to the functioning of the Website (FAQ), suggestions and other matters that the Administrative staff believes that the answers to are worth publishing.
9. It is forbidden to copy, reproduce or in any other way use the entirety or parts of the information, data or other contents available on the Website without the Administrator's permission, except for the instances of permitted use as specified by the copyright laws act (1994 Journal of Laws No. 24 pos. 83).
10. The Administrator reserves the right to cede entirely or partially all their rights and obligations related to the Website.
"ONLINE STORE Sp. Z o.o., ul. Ludwika Waryńskiego 26/8, 15-461 Białystok"